Formal proposals should be submitted by 11:59 p.m. on August 1. Do not submit a proposal unless your Letter of Inquiry (LOI) has been approved.
For your proposal, please fill out the proposal form below and submit one pdf file containing the following information:
- A cover letter signed by the chief executive officer and/or board chairman that summarizes your organization, the amount being requested, and how the funding, if granted, will be utilized. This cover letter should appear first.
- Most recent copy of the IRS determination letter which grants the organization federal tax-exempt status as a 501(c)(3) organization
- Most recent financial statements (audited, if any)
- Most recent copy of the 990 IRS information return
- Brief history of organization seeking support
- Statement of goals and purposes, mission and vision of organization
- Annual operating budget of the organization
- Brief biographies of key personnel for proposed project
- List of board of directors and officers of the organization
- Current strategic plan or long-range plan
- Dollar amount requested for project. This number should be the same as the LOI.
- Detailed description of the project
- Anticipated project budget
- Timeline of work needed to complete the project (start to finish)
- If the funding request is not for the entire amount needed for the project, a plan should be included describing how the project will be completed if no additional funding for the project is secured
- A plan organization intends to measure the outcomes or success of the project
- A table of contents, while not required, is appreciated.